Hello There, Guest!  
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

GeGeekTechToolkit

Description of the toolkit: GeGeekTechToolKit – The All in 1 Tool for the Traveling Techs, Power Geeks and the Serious Home User
A Complete Collection of over 1000 Tech Related Programs, including all the programs from SysInternals and NirSoft as well (~280), all accessible from one Menu Launcher Utility. There’s even a feature to update all the programs automatically to ensure every program is the latest version, all contained on a Flash Drive for travel. There’s over 500 individual Windows 10 Registry configuration settings you can change right from within the program. You can elevate the program to Admin on the fly when the situation calls for it. Over 500 web links and helpful documents for various Tech Related repairs. I do all the research so you don’t have to, making sure all the latest and greatest tools available are included.

Main Link: https://www.gegeek.com/toolkit/gegeektechtoolkit/

If you're interested in this software, let me know by sending me a message on my Facebook Page >> https://www.facebook.com/GEGeekTechToolkit and mention Boorstar, please provide your Fullname and email address and i will add you to the mailing list.

I miss everyone from here and its been such a long time I can't even remember how I ended up here in the first place.

Cheers

Jason
what does it actually do ? is it a bunch of programs you put in some menu so they can be used from the flash instead you got to install them on the laptop or so ?
The ancient one.......