Previous 1 4 5 6 7 8  
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Padded Cell (get in and yell)

So sorry Frank <3
[Image: lut.jpg][Image: lutsig.jpg]
The ancient one.......
This is what I posted on some other forum on Thursday:

Quote:Today seems to be miserable again. Dreamed about my cat. Well not really him, but I heard him meowing. When I looked down, it was some bird mimicking his sound. Really strange: the bird wasn't even the kind that reproduces sounds. And now that I think of it: I doubt any bird could've come so close to get lessons from him!

But it did disturb me. As a person with Asperger I'm very sensitive when it comes to sound. So 'hearing' my cat again upset me and I woke up crying. Lucky enough it was early so I could sleep a little more. I'm very tired these days anyway.

When I got up and checked the forum I moderate (a Dutch grammar forum), somebody answered a message unexpectedly. He talked about how he loved Holland, but also how wonderful it was with all the cats there. He told us how a cat was his favourite animal and even his alter-ego. I was flabbergasted ... how did he start with that? I just answered a grammar question and he starts about cats? So that was surprise number two.

Yesterday I got an idea to put some pebbles on the grave of the cat. I didn't like the rubble on it now. I was thinking about small white and maybe even some black rocks. So I went to the store and didn't really find what I was looking for. But then I saw some Carrara stones. Way bigger than I wanted, but I thought he deserved the best. (did make me ponder about the leftovers from those extremely expensive marble plates: about 500 dollar per 1000 kilo of their waste ... ). So I bought one sack and went home. All the hard work and stress made me sad again and I started crying in the car. But then something really surprised me: when I came home, I unloaded the car and brought the stones to the yard. Not using them immediately ... just waiting for the right moment. It was already getting cloudy and expected some rain and lightning, but still wanted to water the little tree. I use an empty plastic milk can for it. But when I put it back, I saw a little pluck of white hair on the small barrel I usually put that can on ... probably of his fur. What I don't understand is how this happened, because we use this can on a daily basis and usually submerge it in some rainwater reservoir to fill it. What I do know is that I'm still crying ... and it makes me crazy. Is this a sign? I'm too sober to really believe in it ... but it's eerie!
God@7thDay: "Jeez - I hate humans"

I'd rather have horse in my meatballs than some ass in my government! [Image: donkey.gif]

"Moe nie worrie nie, alles sal reg kom" (maar hy het nie geseg wanneer nie!)
Don't know if all them things are a sign ..maybe it's more like ...the thought of the cat makes your eyes and senses open to more stuff slightly related to the cat. That's what I would make of it ..it's up to you to embrace the memory moments or to hate them .
[Image: lut.jpg][Image: lutsig.jpg]
The ancient one.......
No hate here ... just wondering about all those coïncidences. I may not be the biggest fan of God, but that doesn't mean I'm not open-minded. I just hate all the bullshit I see now when people claim stuff.

In this case I was baffled by all those things. But that doesn't mean I'm not critical about myself nor about the things happening
God@7thDay: "Jeez - I hate humans"

I'd rather have horse in my meatballs than some ass in my government! [Image: donkey.gif]

"Moe nie worrie nie, alles sal reg kom" (maar hy het nie geseg wanneer nie!)
 Previous 1 4 5 6 7 8